<VV> Stolen Corvair

Rodney Spooner rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com
Sun May 30 14:55:49 EDT 2010

Larry, if you really feel that way about Corvair customers why do you
persist? Why didn't you "retire to sell coins full-time" like you said you
were going to when you were selling your remaining half interest in Larry's
Corvair Parts to George Phinos? Instead you took his money and immediately
turned around and bought the building in Harbor City (10.19 miles away) and
started your new Corvair business which certainly contributed to forcing
Larry's Corvair Parts to close its doors. You got George Phino's money from
his mother's estate and half the inventory of Larry's Corvair Parts that
belonged to Marco Padilla. Nice.

And IF you "do rare coins all day now" like you said you do, why do you keep
selling Corvair parts on eBay and list "Rancho Palos Verdes" (your home
address) as the location where the part is shipping from when you have a
successful Corvair business in Harbor City? Enquiring minds want to know...

Hope you have a nice 3 day weekend. I hope Marco Padilla and George Phinos
do too.

Vairy truly yours,
rodneyspooner at corvairgarage.com