<VV> American cars

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Sun May 30 20:26:24 EDT 2010

Gee, Gary. Premature tire wear, air filter shot, gas pedal recalled...  I
regularly get 50K miles out of tires, have no cabin filter to worry about,
and haven't had the gas pedal recalled - on ANY of my AMERICAN brand cars.
With such problems, why do you put up with such a crappy car? (G)

-Mark (with over 268K miles on my Impala, and still running strong! And the
heads have never been off, either)