<VV> No brochures-no corvair

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sun May 30 22:36:50 EDT 2010

Amen to that ... In spite of anecdotal evidence to the contrary we see that at the junkyard on a daily basis.  Clearly the quality in these vehicles is added by their advertising departments :-(

Ken P

"John Kepler" <jekepler at amplex.net> wrote: [in part]

Yeah?  My son was a tech at a Toyota dealership...you should drop by our
shop sometime for a little "1-on-1" about some of Toyota's OTHER
design/production defects that they have quietly and conveniently swept
under the rug!  Toyota owners.....probably like BMW/VW owners, have invested so much in the "quality" mythology that they'll put-up with crap that'd have a GM or Ford owner screaming for/at his lawyer and/or Congress-critter!
It's just a car....a VERY ordinary and unexciting car at that!