<VV> Looking for Corvair (Monza) Wheelcovers

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon May 31 20:18:17 EDT 2010

Randy, I have four 1962 Monza hub caps. They came with my 62 1 owner 2 door
coupe I purchased two years ago, and I took them off when I bought a set of
the wire wheel covers for the car.

They are daily drivers but all have the center Monza insert, two good
condition, two scratched up a bit. If interested contact me directly at
62vair at gmail.com

Mark Durham