<VV> Road & Track Kudos to Larry and Marybeth Claypool

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 20:50:19 EDT 2010

Peter Egan's monthly "Side Glances" feature in the November Road &  Track
describes the very successful Microcar-Minicar World Meet 2010 in Crystal
Lake Illinois.  All cars under 1600cc.  Peter goes on to point out  that only
three couples put the whole show together--including Larry and  Marybeth
Claypool--without any "organization" behind them.  If Corvairs  ever really
take off in value and I sell mine to pay off my debts I think I'll  get a BMW
Isetta.  That way I'll still benefit from having Claypools in the  club even
without a Corvair.

Bob Hall