<VV> Road & Track Kudos to Larry and Marybeth Claypool

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 10:17:06 EDT 2010

In a message dated 11/2/2010 8:59:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkeillor at tconcepts.com writes:

I'm  trying to figure out how to introduce him to Corvairs.

Dave  Keillor

Dave,

Actually Peter Egan has made positive remarks about Corvairs over the years
 and even that it was a car he might want.  I don't think his general
readership would approve if he admitted to buying one.  I've always felt we
should get Warren Laveque (sp?--sorry Warren) together with him or send Peter
some of Warren's columns from the Communique.

Bob Hall