<VV> Corvair to the polls

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Tue Nov 2 12:11:23 EDT 2010

Pete:
> Just took the Monza to go vote. First time for her in 35 years. Nice sunny day
> here in Northern Michigan.
I did the same thing with my Corsa coupe.

While waiting on line to vote, I ran into an attorney hired by the local
board of canvassers to provide counsel on any voting/ballot disputes.
Before I saw him, he saw me, pointed, and said to everyone else on line,
"Ahhh, there must be a Corvair outside.  I wish I still had my '63."
(This particular attorney had done all my closings every time I've moved
or refinanced.)

We woke up in the low 30s this morning, so I had to take the coupe
instead of the convertible.

Steven "likes living in a small town" Serenska
Bristol, RI

'66 Corsa Coupe, 140/4
'65 Monza Convertible, 110/4