<VV> Ebay stunning '64 Monza Vert. (personal knowledge)

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 3 21:22:12 EDT 2010

Didn't know any better?

A dozen or more years ago, I looked at a very original low mileage Rampside
that the guy wanted big bucks for.  It included the "level floor" kit.  When
I got there, I found that it had a fresh Macco paint job.  I told him that
it was not worth what he was asking since the originality was now... GONE.
And shortly after that, I was gone as well.

Later, JR