<VV> Double Flare

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 4 05:19:27 EDT 2010

My experience with fuel lines is they will eventually leak at the tube nut
connection. I was told that it would happen on my racer when it had stock
steel fuel line at the carbs and during the race school last year it did. It
was the short 90 degree fitting off the tee going to the secondary carb.
Luck was with me as it was discovered in the pit both times and my "crew
chief" Mike Levine fixed it. There are no steel lines on the carbs anymore.
Of course this was on a race car with solid mount engine.

Rick