<VV> Double Flare

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 05:55:11 EDT 2010

I understand that the "bubble" flare, long used in Europe, has been 
appearing on some of the new domestic products, perhaps to improve this 
sealing issue that has been mentioned ?  Metric, of course.  Bubble 
flair anvils (and flare kits) can be found in both English and metric 

Bill Strickland

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list