<VV> Passing of Lew Rishel

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 4 18:46:40 EDT 2010

Marc,
notifying others would be nice, thank you.  I'm only able to notify those who have written him here at this email address.  He is being cremated and we are having a small gathering of family and friends here at home.

Condolences can be sent to Mom at the following address:
Ruth Rishel
4751 Mt. St. Helens Drive
San Diego, CA  92117

Thank you for your kind words