<VV> Exhaust flanges for 140 manifolds

Lacki, Allan V AVLacki at pplweb.com
Fri Nov 5 13:22:17 EDT 2010

Does anybody know a source where I can purchase a pair of new exhaust flanges for 140 manifolds?  I'm talking about the slip-fit flanges that attach the U-pipes to the cast iron exhaust manifolds.  Perhaps someone knows where the folks who manufacture the U-pipes buy their flanges.  Any help will be appreciated.  Al Lacki

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and
confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is
not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error
and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
us immediately, and delete the original message.