<VV> Ethanol-Free Petition

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 18:16:54 EDT 2010

Please, with this, let's not start a back n' forth about the pros and cons
of ethanol-blended gasoline...we recently did that. But, if you believe,
like I do, that your Corvairs run better on non-ethanol fuel, then  this
message is directed to you:

The organizer of a site which lists US and Canadian ethanol-free vendors
(_www.pure-gas.org_ (http://www.pure-gas.org) ) has started a petition  to
send to EPA administrator, Lisa Jackson, who actually has the authority to
make sure ethanol free premium unleaded gasoline is available.  You can  sign
the petition and add your comment at:
_http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-pure-gas/_ (http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/keep-pure-gas/)

Thank you... Mike Mauro