<VV> Automobile Mag./Don Sherman (no Corvair)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 21:45:45 EDT 2010

You older guys will know that Don used to be Editor of Car & Driver and
was the guy who conceived- and had Racing Beat in Anaheim, build my '84  Honda
CRX with 2 Accord engines.  He came to my home about 2 yrs. ago and  really
tried to buy the car back.  He also later told me the guy who used  to run
Recaro, USA and donated the seats and some interior trim, wanted  it.
They ain't gettin' it..........   (I'm still  alive)

Joe Dunlap
Lady lake, Fl.