<VV> Porsche & Corvair

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Sat Nov 6 23:31:03 EDT 2010

Bill:  There is no story to tell.  If you go and check the V-V archives for
about a year ago you should find some discussion.  While I do not know how
the search function works, I suspect if you search on Porsche or Karl
Ludvigsen you'll find it.

Additionally, The June 2010 issue of the Communoque has the reprint of
Karl's article from 911 & Porsche World on the subject.

If you don't know who Karl Ludvigsen is...well, shame on you.

Historically Yours,
                   James Rice
                   CORSA member since mid-70's
                   Former Chairman of the Competition Committee
                   Member of original CPF Advisorary Committee
                   CORSA/CPF BoD member and CPF Liaison 1999-01
                   Occassional contributor to the Communique

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with
ketchup.

Message: 4