<VV> Mileage improvers

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Nov 7 07:25:27 EST 2010

  I thought of the same thing years ago when reading that same catalog. If you added all those gimmicks to your car and added up the stated percentages for fuel savings your tank would overflow!
  Great minds often reside in the same gutter!

  Rick

  I remember thinking that if I installed all of the JC Whitney mileage improvers at once, I would have to stop every few miles to drain the extra gas out of the tank!  - Seth