<VV> WOW - WAS Tools and Spares, (why)

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 08:28:12 EST 2010

My hat is off to Smitty ... he has had more fun and adventures in his
Corvairs than ten of us mere Corvair hobbyists. While the ^*%#@ factor
was high in those misadventures, I'd bet he'd say it was worth it.

Smitty, I hope I can put as many miles and smiles on my Corvair as you
have yours.

jcp
65 Corsa Convertible

WOW!!  If my life and travels had been plagued with the amount of
troubles Smitty has had I guess I would be carrying around as much ...
probably more ... than does he.  And, with his kind of luck I would
not even think of taking any more trips.  My hat is off to you Smitty.
Ken P