<VV> Corvair marathon

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Nov 7 12:14:57 EST 2010

While thousands are running in NYC today, Terry Kalp and I "ran" a 14  hour
Corvair Marathon yesterday at his shop. The primary task was replacing the
front floor in my 65 daily driver. I cut out what was left of the floors
(NOTE:  Make sure your kick panels are sealed well as my floors rusted out
from the  inside) and Terry welded in the replacements. I also managed to get
several  other smaller jobs done on the car. The photo history of this
project on my  Facebook page.

Ned