<VV> FC brakes

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 7 18:51:04 EST 2010

Only a couple of cautions.
1.  Be sure the flex hoses do not rub on the back side of the front wheels
or tires when the steering is cranked full one way or the other.
2.  Bench bleed the dual master before install.

BTW, you might be interested in the FC email list - Corvanatics.  Go to
http://www.corvair.org/
and click on CORSA online, then on Chapters.  Corvanatics is the first one
on the list.  You can find info on the email group at their web site.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140