<VV> AQ v8#4 and another

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Mon Nov 8 15:58:00 EST 2010

Karl:  Yes.  Article was written by Karl Ludvigsen.

But check with AQ for a back issue.  Or try Amazon, as AQ's are generally
widely available.  While you are at it, get AQ v33#3.  Fourteen page article
entitled "Build Me Something Different" by Mike Knepper, who wrote the
Corvair Affair.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

Message: 3