<VV> Escape from Michigan WAS Tools and Travel

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Mon Nov 8 16:53:08 EST 2010

Smitty, you are right about cars escaping from Michigan ... They go so far as to jump on freight trains like hobos.  Hardly a day goes by that I don't see traces of them hiding in railroad box cars heading south!  But, sometimes, just sometimes a few of the real tough guys, you know, those Jeep types are seen sneaking in!  They come up from the deep south ... Toledo!
Ken P