<VV> Is there an index to Communiqué issues with specific tech articles ?

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Fri Nov 12 16:21:35 EST 2010

Is there a guide to which issue of the Corsa Communiqué contains specific
tech articles ?

I'm sure most of my questions have been covered fairly well at some point
but finding them is hit and miss.

I see one by Joe West but it was last updated in 2005.
I can see a lot of work went into that, but it was apparently done in a word
processor.
Is it available in a spreadsheet or database format, with month & year (or
volume #) separated from the topic ?

That would make it so much more searchable !

Is there anything newer ?

Thanks
Charlie