<VV> Fwd: $185K Stinger (bashing?)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Sun Nov 14 17:06:08 EST 2010

____________________________________
 From: Taruffi57 at aol.com
To: fastvair at yahoogroups.com
Sent: 11/14/2010  5:05:16 P.M. Eastern Standard Time
Subj: Re: $185K Stinger  (bashing?)

Anyone who read my first post will clearly see that I was not bashing
Allen Bristow.  I simply stated that I (me) was regretting not buying the  car
when I had the opportunity.  When I drove away from David LePorte's  home, I
knew I was making a mistake, but there were other influences and  "projects'
going on at that time.

We can all Monday Morning Quarterback, and regret the cars we  shoulda.  I
was just stating the obvious, that today, Mr. LePorte most  surely would
rather that he had waited to sell the car, and that Allen may or  may not have
realized the "buy".  He probably knew it was going to  appreciate, but Yenko
madness was just REALLY starting to take off 5-1/2  yrs. ago.

What I was putting down on paper (via email) was a reminder to those who
might hesitate - even if you go in debt for awhile, to remember my boneheaded
 brain-out-of-gear mistake the next time you see a car you know - for
absolute  certainty, is destined for strong appreciation.

Oh, and as for my opinion of Allen's asking price, I'll not apologize for
saying the thing that all of you were thinking when you first read his  sale
ad.

Joe Dunlap
Florida