<VV> Country of Origin - Virtually No Corvair, but interesting

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Mon Nov 15 11:10:03 EST 2010

Profits don't go a country, they go to the corporation and corporations
are owned by the stockholder.  Want to share in the Toyota profits?  Buy
some Toyota stock (NYSE:TM).  The more important metric is what
percentage of the revenue that's generated from sales in the USA is
spent in the USA on things like manufacturing, marketing, etc.?

Dave Keillor