<VV> Baffle Installation Snafu

Ron ronh at owt.com
Mon Nov 15 16:01:07 EST 2010

"Seems like a bunch of "good" Corvair techs on this forum should have
mentioned the tool when I asked
the question the first time. Or was I supposed to guess about it on my own?"

Well, you could have read up on it a bit.  It's in the Tech Guide and the
tool is illustrated in Clark's catalog.  Also, the interchange of
information is one of the primary functions of the Corvair clubs.  Have you
used all of these resources?
RonH