<VV> OK... So Why? no Vair

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Tue Nov 16 15:10:10 EST 2010

JR:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290498324367

If your question means "Why was this built?", I can only think of two
reasons:

     1) The owner is really fat and wanted to distribute his weight over
8 wheels instead of four in order to save undue wear and tear on our
nation's highways.

     2) The owner has too much time on his hands.

I've thought about it since this morning and I'm going to go with #2.

Assuming you mean, "Why would someone be willing to pay $4,494 for it?",
I only have the following:

     1) The purchaser has more money than sense.

What's weird is that if someone were to save this pic and post it on VV
10 years from now, we'd all remember it.

Steven "running out of core RAM" Serenska