<VV> ALL of those pesky extra little parts ?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:58:19 EST 2010

(Funny, but no Corvair) I pulled a trick on a guy once. He was
building a 250 hp Lycoming aircraft engine, and had just got the cyls
and heads on, then went home for the day. I took a single ring out of
stock and put it on his very well organized work table half hidden
under the parts he was going to use next. I  was there in the morning
when he got to work. He saw the ring and his shoulders just dropped. I
fessed up to the tease, but he never forgot it and has teased me even
35 years later!  Mark Durham