<VV> Rolling Stones and Vairs

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Wed Nov 17 21:48:32 EST 2010

Tim,

Your memory is as "good" as mine. Mrs Ned is Kathy and you actually met her
 at the Roundup in Wichita. She found it via the Stones Facebook page and a
link  to Rolling Stone mag
(_http://www.rollingstone.com/music/photos/53622/232407/_ (http://www.rollingstone.com/music/photos/53622/232407/) ).
Here's another one that I think has a Greenbrier in it. It might be difficult to
see past the huge crowd....

Another Stones fan!
Ned

In a message dated 11/17/2010 8:11:14 P.M. Central Standard Time,