<VV> shroud question

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 18:46:30 EST 2010

JR is right, the shop manual will give you a good pictorial, but also,
if you have not ordered the Clark's catalog, its $6.00, and the best
investment you could have made, it is invaluable. I have sat down and
scoured it page by page cover to cover, all three, to get a good
working knowledge of my 62. There are notes and tidbits of information
just everywhere. And part numbers for ordering the things you can't
scrounge up.

There are several variations on the cover, however, a std 61-69 should
fit your engine. I believe the 140 and maybe the turbo model have
different cutouts. In reality, the 61-63 motors are pretty much
identical accept for the heads and cams. If you want to keep it stock,
you can get bored cylinders and get a better cam, since you have to do
them anyway.Mark Durham