<VV> Fw: Re: possible CORSA Cruise

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 20 16:32:26 EST 2010

>Isn't that hurricane season in that area?

I don't know why, but it is also 'cruise season' -- our daughters have
been on several that time of year.  The ships are mobile, and they stay
out of the way, since hurricanes are somewhat slow and plodding events.
Seems during other times of the year, the ships are cruising in
different areas, like the Mediteranian -- probably too hot to cruise the
Carribean in the summer. They do have a lot of other activities besides
staying in your cabin or at the bar.

If you can't or won't go, this is not the event for you.  They are
looking for folks that CAN go and would want to.  Should be a lot of
fun, if you can commit on short notice.

Bill Strickland