<VV> Franklin Mint alert!

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Nov 20 17:02:16 EST 2010

Originally available in white, now in red, for the 50th Anniversary of the
Corvair ...
www.yourbuyersinn.com/Cars/Corvair/FranklinMint1960ChevroletCorvair.htm

Nice, but I which they had made a 1969 coupe, or at least a late model !

Maybe in 2019 for the 50th Anniversary of the last Corvair ?

Charlie

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Berg" <thesuperscribe at yahoo.com>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 6:56 AM
Subject: <VV> Franklin Mint alert!

Folks,

Franklin Mint has a "1960 Chevrolet Corvair 50th Anniversary" model in its
latest printed catalog. It's a white-over-red Monza coupe. The on-line
catalog
(http://www.franklinmint.com/1960-Chevrolet-Corvair-50th-Anniversary-LE--P10994.aspx)
 has a history of the car and its then-new Monza trim. Only 1,500 of the
1:24
models have been produced, FM says.

Maybe this FM product isn't new, but my wife pointed it out to me a couple
of
days ago and it's the first time I've seen it. Price is $145 "or 3 easy
monthly
payments of $45.33."

--Tom in Ohio