<VV> Another newfangled built-in 'ring compressor' ?

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 21:17:07 EST 2010

Great Idea, Charlie, just make sure the surface that is compressing
the rings is as smooth as a babys behind and concentric, and has a
generous taper to it, otherwise, you will be putting undo pressure in
some places and no presssure in others, could scrape off some of the
critical c ring sealing area.
Mark Durham