<VV> Junkyard dog questions

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 13:13:05 EST 2010

Thanks, Bob- I'm curious, though, did factory main bearings have any markings on them to identify them as std. or oversize?
Also, they have a "P" stamped over a "V" with a circle- is this some sort of aftermarket bearing or did factory bearings have
a mark on them like that? I'm just curious, as I havent seen any main bearings with markings like this before.
Kevin Nash