<VV> Junkyard dog questions

kevin nash wrokit at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 13:47:36 EST 2010

The head casting numbers are 3817287, on both. The block numbers: 3786752 (this is the dipstick side block halve and has no reliefs in it), and has
a "U" stamped on one of the crank main bearing saddles. The 2,4,6 block half, which does have the reliefs in it, has the numbers TO522YR stamped
on it, and 3786091 cast on the side, and has a "M" or "W" stamped on the the main bearing saddle opposite the one with the "U". Also, the bell housing
was an early bell housing.
Kevin Nash