<VV> B-24 Assembly / Mr. Fink

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 18:34:13 EST 2010

RIP, Mr Fink.

Lastly, my guess few of us know this.  According to Don Miller in his book
"Masters of the Sky", the 8th Air Force suffered more casualities in WWII
than the combined totals of the US Navy and Marine Corp.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice

 History of the 8th was just on the Military Channel last week!

Put down the books and watch WW2  in HD!!! gggg

1962....Chaffey HS , Ontario , Ca.

Bob Fink....  English Teach.....

He never forgave me for greeting him one day with,

"  Good morning Mr. Fink,. How's Mrs. Fink and all your little Finkers"

  He did laugh....before asigning detentiion!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.ncnetwork.net/reswr0kp/