<VV> Cylinder Barrel Work Bench

ricknorris at suddenlink.net ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Nov 23 06:35:50 EST 2010

I like to use a Workmate to do my engine assembly. I simply drilled the correct holes in the top for the block studs to pass thru. Works for me. A workmate is very strong. I used to sit my 350 V8 engine from my Crown car on it. Says it will support 500 pounds. How many Smitty's is that?? Five?
--
Rick Norris
#36 Sunoco Corvair
www.corvairalley.com