<VV> brake interchange

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 11:48:46 EST 2010

 The wheel cylinders may be special, as that's how GM would've engineered the front to rear brake balance, obviously very different for a rear engine car than the rest of them! I am speaking of the lates, which use a lot of Chevelle parts in the brake system. The earlies I think are unique.

John Roberts