<VV> Saginaws diff's and more.

Bob Dunahugh yenko108 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:44:37 EST 2010

I have seven of each.  Both 327 and 355. some open and some posi's. I have  inspected. Will clean, and paint if interested. I also have some 65 4 speeds and diff's.  2  95 hp engines that have been resealed and are in running order. 3 good front cross members FREE. Many corsa dash's, and the list goes on. I'm getting rid of all my corvair part.  Can del. to performance work shop at Indy in March.  Done.   Bob Dunahugh cell  319-5214891