<VV> cylinder work bench

Mike McCrae mmccrae6 at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 15:33:20 EST 2010

I must add, after completing my 65th engine (I have a "Corvairs Only" shop, thus the numbers)....that I love the tapered ring compressor sold by "Total Seal Rings"....in fact, I love the Total Seal" ring. This little device allows you to almost push the rings and piston into the barrel with finger pressure, and avoids the chance of ring breakage which presents itself with other devices requiring higher compression of the device....I purchased this from Ray Sedman many years ago, and it's a "Dandy"....

Mike McCrae