<VV> Non-Adjustable ring compressors

Mike McCrae mmccrae6 at cox.net
Tue Nov 23 22:43:44 EST 2010

....here's a Web-Link to two essential ring compressors....The Hazet (long handle) is essential for compressing rings on a piston and rod that is already installed in the block, and the Total Seal. Contrary to what has been said, The Total Seal will handle std.-.060...  http://picasaweb.google.com/mmccrae6/PistonRingTools#

Mike McCrae