<VV> LM back up light switch

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Nov 24 01:20:56 EST 2010

I had an eBay auction for a 66 - 69 back-up light switch, ball, gasket with plug & wiring that didn't meet the reserve.

I had someone ask what the reserve was. Here is my reply.

"All I did was to look at Clark's Corvair Used parts to see what he said about the switch. For the SWITCH ALONE he is asking $48.00, and he doesn't have any in stock. Considering that I also offer FREE SHIPPING, which is going to cost me $7.25 for Priority Mail with Confirmation Delivery, I set the reserve at $45.00, which again, you can't buy the switch alone from Clark's if he had them.
Thanks for bidding, Roy"
Part number CU3595: 66-69 3 & 4 SPD BACK UP SWITCH
Notice: Sorry - This part is currently out of stock.
Weight:  0 lbs 6 oz
Catalog Pages(s): U-20(14A)
Price: $ 48.00

I know a few people say Clark's is over priced, but this is their business and he of all people would know what Corvair items sell for.

Roy in Bayville