<VV> CORVAIR PARTS PRICING and SAVING

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 24 12:14:45 EST 2010

About a month ago I had to go to my head "stash".  Needed a 95 for the FC.
Son of a gun, the first one on top of the pile (really only a half dozen or
so) was a 95.  The truck has been back on the road for two weeks now.

The 95 heads are good for truck and AC cars.  Save them.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110 (really a 95)
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
"Keep the Love Alive"