<VV> Temporary Junkyard resident Monza

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 16:50:42 EST 2010

In a message dated 11/24/2010 1:39:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
corvairdad at gmail.com writes:

Took a  stroll through a local junkyard today, and look what I  found.

Tom - That does look like a nice car - I'll bet there is some strange
history to the car, as in how it ended up there.

I especially liked your definition:

"Roadification" - The process of repairing and refurbishing a car up to the
 point where it can safely be driven on public roads. Cosmetic restoration
is not  a priority.

I've owned  cars like that. I would add another definition - for our
"competitive"  friends:

"Race-ification" - The process of repairing and preparing a car up  to the
point where it can pass tech, and safely be driven on the race track or
autocross course. Cosmetic restoration is not a priority. (Often an
anti-priority!)

Seth Emerson

C's the  Day! - Corvair, Camaro, Corvette
San Jose, CA