<VV> 1961 Chevrolet Corvair 95 on eBay ~ Rat Rod ?

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Wed Nov 24 17:28:38 EST 2010

> 1961 Chevrolet Corvair 95
> Corvair 95, Rampside, Rat Rod, Panel Truck, Hot Rod
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.m748&item=130457939520

As an FYI, this is the second listing for that item.  It was on 1-2
weeks ago but the auction ended with his reserve being met.

Besides thinking about all the goofy gymnastics the thing must do, the
part that gives me the biggest chuckle, per the seller's description, is
"It also has a replica train horn*(super Loud)."*

Steven "it's a style, just not my style" Serenska

P.S. Please see:
http://i.ebayimg.com/15/!B7VBwk!BGk~$(KGrHqQOKpoEy+jCyz12BMz1tcOVK!~~_3.JPG