<VV> PARTS 63 GREENBRIER

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 21:42:39 EST 2010

i got the task of parting out an unusual greenbrier. the last two days have
 taught me that i am getting too old for this stuff!
i saved about everything , most for my illustrious "crampy" project that is
 almost a "not worth it" deal to most that have looked at it...
anyhow , this van has 2 battery boxes in it. it "looks" factory , very good
 body work...so i am about to try to save most of it. not sure yet if i
will  torch it , sawzall it , or air chisel it.  other than that i saved about
every screw , and gizzy you can think of.  2 days of intense work , but
even with all my aches and pains , it almost seems worth it.
all that is left is the windshield and the battery boxes , then it heads to
 scrapyard.
working under it in the wind , with sand from a long time ago falling in my
 face has not been fun.
i will list a few parts from it that i dont need , soon.
regards, tim colson  wore out!!

happy turkey day to all.