<VV> Alternator help?

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 25 12:38:23 EST 2010

Hi guys-
I've put a 65 amp alternator into my '65 Corvair. The plastic clip that encases the two small wire connectors was so old it just crumbled in my hands while pulling it out of the old alt. It's been a while since I looked at it, and now I don't know which wire goes where? I believe the two tabs are labeled 'field' and 'relay' if I remember correctly.

The two wires are dark blue (I think) and black with a white stripe, their pretty dirty.  I don't know which wire goes on which terminal.
If some one could tell me, I would greatly appreciative it.
-Thanks in advance
-C