<VV> tonawanda

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 25 23:50:51 EST 2010

YEP...   We (CORSA) are fortunate to still have a few connections in order
to get the tour there during the convention.  If you got in, thank your
lucky stars since it will likely never happen again.

I was 10 minutes late - and not allowed in - after a drive from a Western
burb of Chicago directly to the plant.  STUFF happens!

Later, JR