<VV> tonawanda

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 26 00:59:04 EST 2010

Well, it is a shame that the CORSA BOD also had to miss the tour.  At least
I got a good outside view of the main building and the parking area.

Fortunately, there was a tech session at the host hotel in which 3 or 4 of
the Tonowanda plant employees (from the day) had a chance to tell us about
the things they did there and how the operation was set up.  Is there a
video available to CORSA members from that session?  If so, I'd love to know
how to go about obtaining a copy of it.

Later, JR