<VV> Turbo Modifications

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 22:52:32 EST 2010

Rodney, I'm overhauling my engine this winter and am coating parts
with a three stage primer, paint and clearcoat VHT silicone ceramic
coating process www.vhtpaint.com that is good for 1200-2000 degrees.
I'm a aviation mechanic, (now work for the FAA) but turbine blades are
ceramic coated so they can withstand higher temps in the back end of a
jet engine. So, it can prevent the heat from getting through in either
direction.
They even recommend coating the heads of pistons to minimize heat
transfer to the piston and engine.
I bought mine at amazon.com.
Mark Durham