<VV> Stainless exhaust

Karl Haakonsen cityhawk at sprint.blackberry.net
Sat Nov 27 18:07:22 EST 2010

Thanks for the input everyone. I plan to buy a system from my friendly Corvair parts vendor for the restoration project... But I'll see how fast I go through them and see if it's too annoying.

I don't plan to drive the car in the winter, but the rest of the year, the car may be used several times a week for trips ranging from 1/4 mile to 7 miles. Or to put it in perspective, it will be driven much the same way my 1993 Saturn currently is. I use that car almost daily yet I fill the gas tank approximately once per month (though I do plan to take the Corvair on some occasional longer trips as well)... We'll see how it goes.

Karl in Boston
www.chezhawk.com/VairBlog